All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|144LR Two Shower Chairs and Suction Handle (#LOCATED IN CASPER WY)||Status: Seller:||
KGood / CasperWY
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
New Year's Online Auction ~ End Jan.19th
Wyoming, United States 82609
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$4.00|
|# of bids:||4|
|Closes:||Auction is closed|
|Started:||1/11/2017 12:22:01 AM|
|Ended:||1/19/2017 9:47:00 PM|
Two shower chairs and suction handle
-Carex Caring for you shower chair, removable and foldable back: 29 1/2"H x 21"W -Lumex shower chair max weight 350lbs: 21"H x 23"W -Suction cup handle grip bar
Welcome to our Caring Transitions of Casper Wyoming Store - Online Auction!
Bidding Ends: Thursday Jan. 19th (7:00pm - 9:00pm Mountain Time)
**Auction times are in Eastern Time** (9:00pm - 11pm)
Pick-Up is from 12:30pm-4pm, SATURDAY Jan. 21st
Location: Casper, WY 82609
Exact pick up address will be provided on successful bidder invoices.
15% Buyers Premium added to final bid price
All Items Start at $1 with NO RESERVE.
Questions: Kendra Good (307)258-1403
(or fill out the question box in gray below)
A bid is an agreement to purchase the item(s). You are committed to purchasing and picking up your winning item(s). PLEASE DO NOT BID if you do not plan to purchase and pickup within the parameters of this particular online auction. Bidding privileges may be suspended if you default on this agreement.
Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. We do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have made every effort to accurately describe this item(s), including noting its defects. Ask questions before bidding. All sales are final—No refunds.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
You are responsible for understanding all of the following Caring Transitions (CT) –Casper Terms & Conditions of this auction. This is a quick summary, please refer to more detailed information from the numbered paragraphs below:
1. Invoice: We will send an invoice to auction winners after the online auction completely ends. The invoice will provide the buyer with the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up the purchase and other important details. PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR INVOICE TO BE EMAILED TO YOU PRIOR TO PAYING. This way, all items that you have won will be on one invoice.
2. Additional Costs: A 15% Buyer’s Premium and 5% Wyoming Sales Tax will be added to the winning/purchase price for online auctions.
3. To Pay: Seller requires pre-payment through PayPal system. Payment must clear PayPal by 5pm Dec. 16th before Pick-Up, so please process payment as soon as you receive your invoice. For alternate payment methods please call Kendra Good or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If You Don’t Pay: The Buyer must pay for auctioned property before Pick-Up, unless other arrangements are made. Buyers who have not paid for property before pickup, and have not communicated with C.T. with an approved alternative method forfeit any claim to the property and that forfeited property may be sold to another buyer immediately. This buyer will also be deactivated from further bidding and their bill may be sent to collections.
5. All won items must be picked up on pick-up dates. Please DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT MAKE PICK UP AND THE TIMES DURING PICK UP unless an alternate arrangement is made. All items in the won lot must be taken out of the home, no exceptions.
6. Pick-Up Day: Communicate with us to schedule when you will be arriving on Pick-Up day. Giving us an idea when you will be arriving will help us have your items ready. Please bring enough help and tools to pack, lift, carry, load, and secure your purchases, and bring a vehicle with enough space to hold your items. Items that are small and/or fragile will need additional wrapping to avoid breaking. Items that are large may need additional manpower to load so please plan accordingly to bring what assistance you need. This is the Buyer’s responsibility. Days/times of pick-up are set for many reasons, please adhere to our parameters.
7. Everything is sold as is where is. No warranties are given or implied and we do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send us an email with your question, or call us before bidding. Despite best efforts to accurately describe property, it is likely that the buyer and seller may have a difference of opinion on the condition of a piece of property. It is the buyer’s responsibility to review the photos, research, and ask questions before bidding. All items are sold as is. In the case of obvious faults (chips, cracks, significant damage, etc) we do our best to list the fault within the description. We will provide descriptions based on our assessment of an item. However, we do not assume that our assessment of condition will be the same as your assessment. Most of the items we sell are used, antique, or vintage. You should expect normal signs of wear consistent with age. We will not list every flaw associated with each item, and flaws are to be expected. All sales are final – no refunds. Note: many times items may be stored in a garage or warehouse setting, so items may need some cleaning before use or bringing into the house.
8. Once a bid is placed it cannot be changed. Please make sure you are cognizant of the amount and location of the item you are placing a bid for. All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. CTOnlineAuctions.com will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. *The exception to this rule is when your maximum bid is placed on an item with a reserve and your bid is less than the reserve. In that case, your maximum bid amount will be shown. Extra time will be added when bids are placed near the time that the sale begins to close to allow all bidders the same chance to win the item. You will be notified by email confirming your bid, been outbid and/or have won. See the Help section for more information on bid increments, terminology, and auction site details. Due to such a wide range of technical variables such as internet connections, speed, hardware/software issues etc. Caring Transitions will not be responsible for missed bids. Caring Transitions has full discretion to modify any details of the online auction for any reason.
9. ATTENTION NEW BUYERS: If you are new to Caring Transitions Online Auctions please do the following: Immediately at the close of the auction pay using PayPal at the website and make contact with us so that we know that you are cognizant of your responsibilities to pay and pick-up on time. Be aware that your bid is a contract to pay for the items you win. You are responsible for honoring it. Email, or call if you have questions or difficulty processing your purchase.
10. Note: Disappointingly, we occasionally have bidders who win an auction and we never hear from them. They fail to pay for the item(s). Don’t bid if you are not willing and able to immediately pay for the property you win and pick-up on the designated day. Bidding privileges may be suspended or deactivated if you default on this agreement. If you do not pay before the start of Pick-Up then the item will be sold to another buyer. Most times we do not have the option of a later pick-up time. The items must be gone from the premises by the end of that pick-up time.
11. Delivery/Shipping Considerations: Local Pickup ONLY on most lots. We will absolutely NOT ship heavy or fragile items! If you are in need of shipping your items must be paid for as soon as you receive your invoice, otherwise it (they) will be resold on the day of pick-up. More information in the Shipping Box below.
12. Contacting Us: We can be reached at 307-258-1403 or email@example.com. Response time is 24 hours or less. On pick-up day, please call the number on your invoice. Please be aware that on pick-up day we may be in a location that has poor cell service and/or does not have Internet access. If possible, correspond with us well before the end of the auction and before pick-up day. Other ways to check us out and see what else we do www.CaringTransitionCasperWY.com, Facebook: Caring Transitions of Casper WY.
13. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
14. Lastly enjoy and thank you for shopping with us!
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY in Casper WY. Exception will be made if buyer contacts CT of Casper WY prior to the close of online sale to arrange & agree to additional packing & shipping charges. NOTE: We use www.Ambimail.com for packing and shipping. Please call Katie @ 307-266-2223 for shipping estimates. We will absolutely NOT ship heavy or fragile items!