All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|Lower Kitchen Cabinets & Breakfast Bar: Lot 128 KIT (#Located in Greenville, SC 29605)||Status: Seller:||
RParkinson / UpStateSC
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
PIEDMONT FARM ONLINE AUCTION
South Carolina, United States 29605
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$1.00|
|# of bids:||0|
|Closes:||Auction is closed|
|Started:||1/9/2017 7:24:42 AM|
|Ended:||1/21/2017 1:38:30 PM|
15% Buyers Premium and 6% South Carolina sales tax will be added to invoice. Buyers residing outside of South Carolina pay no tax.
This property is in GREENVILLE, SC 29605. It must be picked up Tuesday, January 24th. Pickup begins at 9AM.
Lower Kitchen Cabinets & Breakfast Bar: Lot 128 KIT
This is a three section set of lower kitchen cabinets with laminate top.
Includes numerous drawers and doors for ample storage. Includes a divided sink with faucet. Will not include the stove.
Includes a wrap-around breakfast bar. There is a large storage cabinet below far left. This bar area measures 12.25 inches deep closest to the wall and has a slight angle which maeks it measure 16 inches deep at widest point on the outer edge, and 19.25 inches at a angle in corner/turn. Measures 111.5 inches long from wall to outer edge. See photos.
Not including the breakfast bar, the countertop is 96.5 inches long measured to the wall. Measuring from left to right across the sink it is 114 inches. The length of the surface ending at the refrigerator is 90.75 inches long. The cabinet height from floor to counter top edge is 35.75".
The counter back splash is 4" high. Breakfast bar is
Buyer will be resonsible for removal. There is no electricity at the house.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. CT does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have tried to accurately describe this item(s), including noting its defects.
5. Ask questions before bidding. Determine where the item(s) is before bidding. All items are sold AS IS. All sales are final—No refunds.
Pick-Up--Communucate With Us!
Call (864) 243-8805 to schedule a pick up time. When the auction ends auction winners will receive an invoice providing you with the exact address for pick up. You must contact us immediately to give us your approximate arrival time. Under normal circumstances we will stay as late as needed to accomodate late arrivals if (and only if) you have informed us of your anticipated arrival time.
Requirements for Payment & Pick-Up
If you have not made payment by the time of Pick-Up, and you fail to show for the scheduled pick up you forfeit any claim to the property. Forfeited property may be sold to another buyer. Exceptions to this rule will be made under the following conditions: if the Customer has contacted C.T. via telephone (not email) before Pick-Up to inform C.T. that the Customer is not able to come for scheduled Pick-Up, and if the Customer makes arrangements for payment that are approved by C.T.
Property that has been paid for yet has not been Picked-Up by the end of the Pick-Up day will be considered abandoned and subject to no refund. Any exceptions to this rule must be agreed to by Caring Transitions in advance.
Customers failing to pick up their items on the scheduled day of pick up will be charged a $25.00 handling and $1.00 per day storage fee for property transported from its original location to our storage location. If the size of the item is such that a "special trip" is required to transport the item mileage ($0.55 per mile) and an hourly fee of $50.00 per hour will also be imposed. NO EXCEPTIONS. Paid-for property transported to storage by CT will be forfeited and subject to being resold if not picked up within 7 days.
We will be happy to ship anything. We add no handling charge. We use a UPS Store specially selected to our needs and those of our buyers. Call (864) 243-8805 as soon as you are aware you will need shipping. You will need a Credit Card for shipping.