All auction times listed are Eastern Time (ET).
Find a location on our website - Click to see all store locations
|R41 Epson Stylus NX127 Printer (#Item located in WILLIAMSTON, MI)||Status: Seller:||
Skinne / LansingMI
View Seller Profile
Ask Seller a Question
Vintage Wonderland in Williamston
Michigan, United States 48895
More Items From This Sale
Similar Items in Store
All Items in Store
|Current price :||$11.00|
|# of bids:||8|
|Closes:||Auction is closed|
|Started:||1/6/2017 9:42:57 PM|
|Ended:||1/30/2017 6:41:00 PM|
Welcome to the Caring Transitions of Lansing Michigan Auction Site
If the pictures label this item a RED TAG item, the Caring Transitions staff cannot help carry or load this item. PLEASE COME PREPARED TO HANDLE THIS ITEM YOURSELF! If the pictures label these items as BLUE TAG items, please bring the necessary packing material to package these items for transport. Caring Transitions will not have these items packaged for transport.
Epson Stylus NX127 Print/Copy/Scan all in one printer in the box with manual, unsure if every even used. See photos for more specific details
Bidding Ends: MONDAY, JANUARY 30TH AT 6:00PM
ITEM 1: LATE PICK UPS - ANY SPECIAL PICK UP APPOINTMENTS THAT OCCUR AFTER THE DESIGNATED PICK UP TIME WILL INCUR A $25 PICK UP CHARGE. THIS FEE MUST BE PAID BY PAYPAL BEFORE THE APPOINTMENT WILL BE SCHEDULED. SPECIAL APPOINTMENTS THAT OCCUR BEFORE THE PICK UP TIME ARE STILL FREE.
ITEM 2: SHIPPING - WE WILL SHIP ITEMS THAT CAN EASILY BE MOVED. YOU WILL NEED TO PAY YOUR INVOICE AND THEN WE WILL DROP THE ITEM AT THE UPS STORE. THE UPS STORE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR PACKAGING AND SHIPPING CHARGES THAT YOU WILL PAY TO THEM DIRECTLY. UNFORTUNATELY, WE ARE UNABLE TO ESTIMATE SHIPPING AHEAD OF TIME, SO ONLY BID IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT SHIPPING MAY COST.
ITEM 3: LOSS OF BIDDING PRIVILEGES - YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO PAY FOR THE ITEMS YOU WIN. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HONORING IT. CONTACT STEVE OR JENNY AT 517-897-2086 OR firstname.lastname@example.org IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS PAYING. IF YOU BID ON AN ITEM BUT DO NOT PAY FOR IT, YOU MAY HAVE YOUR BIDDING ACCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY DEACTIVATED.
ITEM 4: LAST MINUTE BIDS - IF YOU BID ON AN ITEM IN THE LAST 3 MINUTES, THE ITEM'S ENDING TIME WILL AUTOMATICALLY INCREASE BY 3 MINUTES TO ALLOW COMPETING BIDDERS TO RESPOND.
ITEM 5: AUTOMATIC BIDS - YOU MAY ENTER YOUR MAXIMUM BID BY MAKING A HIGHER THAN REQUIRED BID ON AN ITEM. THE SYSTEM WILL THEN BID AUTOMATICALLY FOR YOU. IF YOU ENTER A BID AND ARE IMMEDIATELY OUTBID, A COMPETING BIDDER HAS A MAXIMUM BID IN PLACE.
ITEM 6: BUYER'S PREMIUM - A 15% BUYER'S PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR BID TO PAY FOR THE AUCTION SITE. ON THE DAY AFTER THE SALE ENDS. ANY ITEMS WON BUT NOT PAID FOR BY THIS DEADLINE WILL BE CONSIDERED ABANDONED AND MAY BE SOLD TO OTHER CUSTOMERS.
**Pick-up of items is in WILLIAMSTON, MICHIGAN ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 1ST from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM **
If you have any questions at any point in this process, please contact
Jennifer Kinne at 517-897-2086 or email@example.com.
Or click the "Ask Seller a Question" link (grey box above).
Be sure that the pick-up location and time will work prior to bidding. We need all items removed by Wednesday, February 1st!
Ask any questions you have prior to bidding.
Bidding privileges may be suspended if you default on this agreement. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do our best to show/describe any flaws or defects, but all items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions are approximate. All sales are final. No refunds or credits will be issued.
Auction Terms & Conditions
Bidders are responsible for understanding the following Terms & Conditions of this auction.
1. An invoice will be generated for auction winners shortly after the auction ends. If you think you have won an item but do not get an invoice, check your spam folder in case the invoice gets caught there. You may access your own invoice as soon as you have won your item or you may wait until we email you a copy. If bidding on multiple items, it is recommended that you wait to generate your invoice until after the sale has ended. The invoice will provide the purchase amount, the exact address for picking up your purchase, and the day(s) and hours of pick up. If you win more than one item, it is best to wait until the last invoice is received before making payment so that you can make just a single payment.
2. Payment must be made using PayPal or a credit card. Paying cash at pick up must be cleared by Steve prior to the beginning of the pick up time.
3. One additional charge will appear on your invoice. A 15% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the winning bid for auctions.
4. We only ship items that are easily moved and are not highly breakable. Contact Jenny before bidding if you will need shipping. We will ship through the UPS Store in Lansing, Michigan.
5. Customers must pick up items at the appointed time/location. Property that has been paid for but is not picked-up by the end of the pick-up period will be considered abandoned and subject to no refund. Exceptions to this rule will only be made if the customer has contacted the seller by telephone or email before the pick-up period ends to make other arrangements which are agreeable to all parties. Pick up appointments that occur AFTER the pick up time will incur a $25 fee for an employee's time to go to the site, and it must be paid by Paypal before the appointment will be made.
6. Bidder must be prepared to lift, carry, and load purchases in their vehicle. The team at Caring Transitions is not authorized to assist in the moving, lifting, or loading of items. Bidder must also be prepared to package any breakable items for transport. Please bring boxes and packing material if you have purchased breakable items like dishes or china. Caring Transitions does not make enough money on each item to provide these materials to buyers.
7. Everything is sold as is where is. No warranties are given or implied. All sales are final. If you have questions about operational status or the item’s condition, send an email with your question prior to bidding.
Please contact Jennifer Kinne via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (517) 897-2086 if you have questions at any point in the process. We respond quickly to inquiries, but cannot guarantee response time of less than 24 hours.
We will ship items that are easily carried. We drop them at the UPS Store in Lansing, and they will contact the bidder to secure payment for shipping and packaging. We do not ship ourselves.