*NO CREDIT CARD REQ'D TO REGISTER - NATIONAL LOCATIONS - TIMES ARE EASTERN*
Welcome to Caring Transitions in the Heartland’s Store – Estate Sale via Online Auction!
Bidding Begins: Monday, January 9, 2017 (7am Eastern Time)
Bidding Ends: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 staggered ending times, 7-9pm Eastern Time (Auction end times are staggered; check individual lots to see their end times).
Please note that this is part 3 of the online auctions for this estate, as there are so many awesome items!!
• If you win you are required to pick up your purchase on Saturday, January 21, 2017, between 9am-NOON (Central Time) in Lansing, Kansas unless other arrangements are made ahead of time. Location: 66043 (Lansing, Kansas). Exact pick up address will be provided on winning bidder invoices.
• Please bring packing supplies for your items, including your fragile items; please bring enough helpers to lift the heavy items as we are not equipped to help with this.
• If you need items shipped, you MUST contact Ken at 913-488-6397 or email@example.com PRIOR to bidding to be sure we are able to ship the item(s) you want. We ship through UPS and charge a $5 handling fee to get your items safely to UPS...and then UPS will call you to discuss packing and shipping costs/needs.
• Bidding on items starts at $1 NO RESERVES with 15% Buyers Premium added to the final price. A few items may have a reserve.
• Contact Caring Transitions in the Heartland by voice, text, or email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link in the grey box above or at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-488-6397.
• Thank you for bidding!! We value our customers! We appreciate referrals – consultations for our services are always free.
• We offer a 10% discount to veterans of our military on sorting, organizing, packing and unpacking. We cannot offer a discount to those purchasing items since the items belong to our customers. Thank you all for your service!!
Please read the Rules for Bidding following Item Description for more details.
You are bidding on...an Eton radio, model 160NR "Micro Link" (solar wind up, USB), 3 bags, a Casio alarm clock, and sewing gear and a sewing kit. Survival/camping gear! All in very good condition.
Contact seller Caring Transitions in the Heartland by voice or text, or email using the "Ask Seller a Question" link in the gray box above with questions...or:
Rules for Bidding
1. 1. A bid is an agreement to purchase the item(s) you are bidding on. You are committed to purchasing and picking up your winning item(s). PLEASE DO NOT BID, if you do not plan to purchase and pickup within the parameters of this particular online auction. Bidding privileges may be suspended if you default on this agreement.
2. Once a bid is placed it cannot be changed. Please make sure you are cognizant of the amount and location of the item you are placing a bid for. All bidders must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Please note that the times our auctions start and end are listed in EST. CTOnlineAuctions.com will bid incrementally for you up to your maximum bid. Your maximum bid is kept a secret from other users. The exception to this rule is when your maximum bid is placed on an item with a reserve and your bid is less than the reserve. In that case, your maximum bid amount will be shown. Extra time will be added when bids are placed near the time that the sale begins to close to allow all bidders the same chance to win the item (hence the staggered ending times). You will be notified by email confirming your bid, when you have been outbid and/or when you have won. See the Help section for more information on bid increments, terminology, and auction site details. Due to such a wide range of technical variables such as internet connections, speed, hardware/software issues etc. Caring Transitions will not be responsible for missed bids.
3. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage and used items. We do our best to list flaws, dents, chips, scratches, etc., but it is not possible to list them all. All items are sold AS IS. We do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device, but do our best to try things out and list working condition in the description of such items. Dimensions given may be approximate. We have made every effort to accurately describe this item(s), including noting its defects. Ask questions before bidding. All sales are final—No refunds.
4. 4. Online bidding offers bidders everywhere a chance to buy cool stuff...but if you need your items shipped, PLEASE ask us BEFORE you bid to be sure the item is not too fragile to ship. Contact us at email@example.com or 913-488-6397. We typically use UPS for shipping and payment for shipping will occur after between the shipper and bidder (the shipper will call you to do shipping transaction over the phone; you will pay the shipper). Note: We reserve the right to charge an additional $5 handling fee for items being shipped to offset our transportation costs.
5. 5. Payment is done via an invoice emailed to winning bidders. Please wait to receive the invoice for all items you have won before you pay. The invoice will include the amount due to Caring Transitions, which includes a 15% buyer’s premium. The invoice will also include the address where you will pick your items up on the day of the pick-up.
To Pay: Caring Transitions requires payment through PayPal. Payment must clear PayPal before the Pick-Up, so please process payment as soon as you receive your invoice. Exceptions to this rule will only be made if you have a consistent history of buying and paying with Caring Transitions; you MUST communicate with Caring Transitions before Pick-Up for an approved alternative method of payment.
6. 6. If You Don’t Pay or Pay But Don’t Pick Up: The Buyer must pay for auctioned property before Pick-Up, unless other arrangements are made. Buyers who have not paid for property before pickup, and have not communicated to Caring Transitions in the Heartland with an approved alternative method for payment, forfeit any claim to the property and that forfeited property will be sold to another buyer immediately. If you don’t pick up your items, you forfeit them as we do not have a way to store items. We know life (and bad weather) happens, and do our best to work with you – but that can only happen if you communicate with us. We do our best to accommodate alternate needs for pick-up of items.
7. 7. Pick-Up Day: Let us know approximately when you will be arriving on Pick-Up day. Giving us an idea when you will be arriving will help us have your items ready. Please bring enough help and tools to pack, lift, carry, load, and secure your purchases, and bring a vehicle with enough space to hold your items. Items that are small and/or fragile will need additional wrapping to avoid breaking. Items that are large may need additional helpers to load, so please plan accordingly to bring what assistance is needed. We are not able to provide packing materials. We are not equipped to help move large/heavy items.
8. 8. Contacting Us: We can be reached at 913-488-6397 or kfrance@CaringTransitions.net. We can get extremely busy and apologize, in advance, if a question/comment sent within the last 24 hours of an auction is not replied to before the auction ends. On Pick-Up day, we may be in a location that has poor cell service and/or does not have Internet access. If possible, correspond with us well before the end of the auction and before Pick-Up day.
9. 9. Have fun bidding!! Thank you for being one of our valued customers. If you, or someone you know, can use our services, please let us know. We offer a 10% discount on many of our services to veterans.